listen up privates

Go down

listen up privates

Post  Headhunter on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:01 pm

okay all you people with the rank private...one of you needs to climb the ranks..

well.. its a tough opinion on who.. all of you are pretty decent.. so.. why not have some sort of way to figure out.. we may have a 1 vs 1 tourny setup or somethign to see who gets the rank...

the details are being dicussed

_________________

Headhunter

Posts : 121
Join date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  whoracle on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:05 pm

im in

whoracle
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  ET-Noobie on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:05 am

Headhunter wrote:so.. why not have some sort of way to figure out.. we may have a 1 vs 1 tourny setup or somethign to see who gets the rank...

I'ma be Private for a looong time. =P
avatar
ET-Noobie

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 27
Location : NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  Headhunter on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:06 am

lol nah.. this isnt going to be the regular thing.. this is just for the this situation

_________________

Headhunter

Posts : 121
Join date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  RumClown on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:28 am

all privates vs me

your all melee wook

im a deka

RumClown

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  .Tuna on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:53 am

But the Privates get my tuna hax, Rum. THEN we'll see who lives and who dies.
avatar
.Tuna
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  RumClown on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:04 am

y u gota be doin this to me D=

you seriously bring me to tears every day when u kill me like you do Embarassed Sad

RumClown

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  Elessar on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:05 am

ET-Noobie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:so.. why not have some sort of way to figure out.. we may have a 1 vs 1 tourny setup or somethign to see who gets the rank...

I'ma be Private for a looong time. =P
Not if they let you play on an Australian server. Very Happy
avatar
Elessar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-07-14
Age : 30
Location : Southern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  ET-Noobie on Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:48 am

Elessar wrote:
ET-Noobie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:so.. why not have some sort of way to figure out.. we may have a 1 vs 1 tourny setup or somethign to see who gets the rank...

I'ma be Private for a looong time. =P
Not if they let you play on an Australian server. Very Happy
If only. =P
avatar
ET-Noobie

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 27
Location : NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  RumClown on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:52 am

ET-Noobie wrote:
Elessar wrote:
ET-Noobie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:so.. why not have some sort of way to figure out.. we may have a 1 vs 1 tourny setup or somethign to see who gets the rank...

I'ma be Private for a looong time. =P
Not if they let you play on an Australian server. Very Happy
If only. =P

quote train alwolawolwaolawoawo

btw if u wanna see who will get promo get HH,Tuna,Schizo,Nick,Joe, and mah self all with e webs making a line down a hallway and all the pvts have to run down there wif melee wook o.o whoever gets down there gets promo alwoalwo

RumClown

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  .Tuna on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:42 pm

RumClown wrote:
btw if u wanna see who will get promo get HH,Tuna,Schizo,Nick,Joe, and mah self all with e webs making a line down a hallway and all the pvts have to run down there wif melee wook o.o whoever gets down there gets promo alwoalwo

I like that idea.
avatar
.Tuna
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 32
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  RumClown on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:31 pm

HAH HEER THAT?

IMMA WINNER MR.CAN SAYS SO

RumClown

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  ET-Noobie on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:53 am

RumClown wrote:btw if u wanna see who will get promo get HH,Tuna,Schizo,Nick,Joe, and mah self all with e webs making a line down a hallway and all the pvts have to run down there wif melee wook o.o whoever gets down there gets promo alwoalwo

Hah, I'd do this.
avatar
ET-Noobie

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 27
Location : NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: listen up privates

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum